Immersed in the pine trees with knockout views of Florence (the treehouse at Casa Barthel is only 20 minutes away from the Duomo), this cleverly designed structure made of wood, glass and steel, is a real treetop treat that sits beautifully in the middle of the Tuscan landscape.
Casa Barthel, which is the creation of art aficionada and architect Elena Barthel, makes for one of the most lavish treehouses available on Airbnb. Amenities include a queen size bed, small kitchenette, full bathroom, a private outdoor terrace, air conditioning, and a built-in fireplace for the winter.
Once they climb down their sunny hideout, guests will be able to explore the boundless grounds of the old stone villa: each booking of the Treehouse at Casa Barthel, also gives access to the swimming pool, tennis court, and other amenities available on the compound, and even a dining porch with a BBQ and a wood-fired oven!
- A treehouse immersed in the pine trees with knockout views of Florence
- Modern structure made of wood, glass and steel
- One of the most lavish treehouses available on Airbnb
- Access to the swimming pool, tennis court, and other amenities available on the compound
- Property type: Airbnb treehouse
- Treehouse category: on stilts
- Accommodates: 2 (1 double bed)
- Fully-equipped bathrooms, kitchenettes, plasma TV
- Surface size: n.a.
- Suitable for children: no
- Pets allowed: no
The Casa Barthel Tree House can be booked here. From $281 per night.